- With the Porter-Cable Model 7800, dust
- The Porter-cable model 7800 is light
weight -- only 8 pounds.
- Operator can sand 10' ceilings without
using stilts or a scaffold.
- Motor and sanding head are balanced
for easy control and handling.
- Patented foam-backed abrasive sanding
pads virtually eliminate swirl marks.
- Articulating sanding head enables
operator to sand from numerous positions and angles.
- The perimeter brushes help the tool
"float" on the surface for a uniform finish.
- Hose is 13 feet long so large areas
can be sanded without moving vacuum.
- Variable speed dial (1,000 to 2000
RPM) adapts sanding pad speed to the application.
- Powerful 3.5 AMP motor features
Standard equipment: Tool, 100 grit sanding
pad, 13 foot static dissipating 1-1/4" vacuum hose,
and operating manual. Vacuum not included. See
Pre Paint Sanding of Walls :
We encourage homeowners, contractors, and builders to contact us for more information about the tools and methods discussed here. We hope to encourage the widespread use of these methods, which create a cleaner, safer job site, and greatly reduce the unacceptable amount of dust remaining in many buildings and new homes.