|Purchase Nature One|
NatureOne™ represents an evolution in exterior wood coatings technology providing optimal protection for wood in a user-friendly translucent acrylic formulation.
• Dries quickly
• Naturally breathable – the open film structure allows for natural moisture exchange
• Color stable – does not darken with age
• Excellent adhesion – specially built in adhesion promoters provide excellent initial and long term adhesion to wood substrate
• Film retains flexibility long term - Acrylic is cured in seven days. Oxidation does not continue to harden the finish.
• UVA/HALS Technology – the latest UV screening technology
Trans Oxide Pigmentation
• Provides many more pigment particles per square unit providing superior UV protection than conventional iron oxide pigmentation.
• Provides excellent deflection of the harmful ultraviolet light.
• Excellent clarity due to the small pigment particle size provides excellent clarity.
• UVA/HALS, this combination chemistry increases protection of the wood and also enhances the film further to stabilize the film against UV rays.