Waterlox Original Satin Finish
Waterlox Tung oil products penetrate better than linseed oil to seal wood fibers beneath the surface.
Unlike urethane, Tung oil products form a protective finish that won't chip, peel, crack or wrinkle.
Resists alcohol, hot liquids, stain, and household chemicals.
Give wood a rich, hand-rubbed appearance by enhancing the grain.
Easy to apply and use.
Easy to maintain surfaces with mild detergent and water - no special cleaning process required.
- Satin Sheen (20°-25° Gloss Level)
- 27% Solids
- Applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), China bristle brush, cloth, or roller. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Waterlox Original Satin Finish contains flattening agent which can settle during storage. Stir contents well before and during use.
- For woodworking projects, the flattening agent does not 'rub-out' well. If this method is desired, use Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish and 'rub-out' with sandpaper, steel wool, buffing pad or pumice stone.
- Coverage: 500 square feet per gallon per coat
Gallons unable to ship to
CA, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA,
MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA,
RI, and parts of northern Virginia.
Use TB 6035
- Use as a Finish Coat for a satin finish on all interior wood projects. Apply 1 coat over 2-3 coats of Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish
- Use on interior wood projects such as floors, cabinets, doors, windows, furniture, paneling, woodwork, bar tops, table tops, picture frames and various woodworking projects.
Waterlox Satin Finish is also available in a VOC Compliant formula TB 6035 for these States subject to VOC Restrictions:
CA, CT, DC, DE, IL,IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, and N.E. Corner of Virginia.
Waterlox Low Voc Satin