Satin Urethane XL-89
$67.00 / gallon SPECIAL
- TB 5930.
- Provides a satin sheen (25°- 30° gloss level) and a rock-hard finish.
- 43% solids.
- Unlike linseed-oil-modified urethanes, Soya-modified urethanes remain crystal clear and pure.
- Coverage/Thinning. 500 square feet per gallon per coat. No thinning required.
- Dry Time. Our general rule of thumb is to wait 6 - 12 hours between coats. Poor ventilation, high humidity or cool temperatures may increase dry times.
- Use to provide a satin finish to interior wood projects, such as floors, woodwork and countertops.