Waterlox Original Satin Finish
Waterlox Tung oil products penetrate better than linseed oil to seal wood fibers beneath the surface.
Unlike urethane, Tung oil products form a protective finish that won't chip, peel, crack or wrinkle.
Resists alcohol, hot liquids, stain, and household chemicals.
Give wood a rich, hand-rubbed appearance by enhancing the grain.
Easy to apply and use.
Easy to maintain surfaces with mild detergent and water - no special cleaning process required.
- Satin Sheen (20°-25° Gloss Level)
- 27% Solids
- Applies easily with a lambswool applicator (floors), China bristle brush, cloth, or roller. Sanding is not necessary between coats for adhesion purposes.
- Waterlox Original Satin Finish contains flattening agent which can settle during storage. Stir contents well before and during use.
- For woodworking projects, the flattening agent does not 'rub-out' well. If this method is desired, use Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish and 'rub-out' with sandpaper, steel wool, buffing pad or pumice stone.
- Coverage: 500 square feet per gallon per coat